Jio Phones Are Ready : How To Get Jio Phone [FULL GUIDE]
Hello Hackdealers. Fiinally, the wait is over. After a long time, Jio has now successfully launched its phone in the market. Now the customer can take Reliance JIO Phone from Reliance Store without any hassle. This article will guide you about everything about how to get jio phone .
Eligibility to get Jio Phone
As per the information, currently Jio Phones will only be distributed to those, who pre-booked Jio phones before or on 24 Aug-25 Aug 2017. So, this means that if you had booked Jio phone before or on 24-25 Aug’17, then you can grab your jio phone now.
If you had pre-booked your phone on 24 Aug 2017, then follow the below mentioned steps to get your phone home.
How to find your Coupon Code on Jio App.
Follow below steps to get Your Coupon Code.
- Install JIO app from Here.
- Login with JIO Number/ number which you used in pre-booking.
- Click on left-hand menu on the app.
- Click on MY vouchers.
- You will see the STATUS: Created.
- That’s it, you are eligible to take your Phone.
How to Get your JIO Phone
As Hackdeal discussed in previous blogs , this phone will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. So, if you have already booked your phone and your phone status is showing created, then you are ready to go and grab your jio phone. Grab your phone before it gets out of stock. The JioPhone will come at an effective price of Rs 0.
So, follow below mentioned steps:
- Go to nearest Reliance Store.
- Show them Status: Created.
- They will give you New Jio Phone.
- You have to pay extra Rs 1000 for phone either by cash or any other payment method.
- So, finally you have to pay Rs 1000 for phone and Rs 153 for activation of sim.
- Total cost will be Rs 1,153rs at the time of taking of new Reliance Jio phone.
Documents Required to Get JIO Phone
You will be surprised to know that you don’t need to insert jio sim explicitly rather, it would be pre-inserted in your phone.
So, in order to activate the sim, you must have documents which are mentioned below.
- You must have an Aadhar Card.
- You should be physically present to activate the sim.
- They will scan your fingerprint and your sim will get activated within few hours.
- All services will get activated as soon as your sim gets active.
Reliance storekeeper can reject your activation of sim, in case you own more than 4-5 sim, which are already linked to your Aadhar card. So do keep this in mind before buying jio phone.
All About Jio Plan.
- Interestingly, the basic price you have to pay per month to avail jio services is Rs.153.
- You need to Pay Rs.153/month to use all these jio features.
- Additionally, you can opt in another additional offer.
- You have to pay 153/month till 3 years to use this JIO Phone offers.
What you will get in this Plan.
- Under this offer, users will get half a GB, which means 0.5GB data per day.
- After the FUP ends, the speed will come down to 128 kbps.
- The Jio Phone, the entry-level phone will come with unlimited voice, data, and texts.
- Customers will have to recharge with a Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan monthly pack of Rs. 153, which will give them free voice, texts, unlimited data (high-speed data capped at 500MB per day), and free access to Jio apps for 28 days.
- If the amount still looks to be more to pay at a time, there are options like a weekly package of Rs 54 and two-day plan for Rs 24, which offer the same amount of data per day.
Criteria to return this Phone.
If you want to return this phone after 3 years, there is a hidden twist which is not disclosed by them until now. A minimum of Rs. 153/month recharge needs to be done regularly till 10 months in 1st year to be eligible for returning this Jio Phone. This is an exclusive information. If you fail the criteria, your phone will not get returned.
What Will happen On Early Return Of The Jio Phone
- The Recipient may return the JioPhone at any time during the period of three years from the date of first issue on payment of the following charges (“Early Return Charges”):
|Time of Return of JioPhone||Early Return Charges|
|Upto 12 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone||Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) plus applicable GST or other taxes|
|After 12 months and up to 24 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone||Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) plus applicable GST or other taxes|
|After 24 months and up to 36 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) plus applicable GST or other taxes|
- On the Recipient complying with the Return Conditions as defined in Clause 6 below and paying the applicable Early Return Charges, the Company shall return the Refundable Deposit to the Recipient.
- Repossession of JioPhone
> The Company has the right to repossess the JioPhone if the Recipient fails to purchase recharge vouchers as above.>In the event the Company repossesses the JioPhone in terms of this clause, the Recipient shall be liable to pay the Early Return Charges in terms of Clause 3 herein above.>Whenever the Recipient pays the applicable Early Return Charges, the Company shall return the Refundable Deposit.
Please share the article if you liked it and stay connected for more updates.
Total Views : (146)