How To Download Videos Online From Facebook, Youtube & More Easily [VIDEO ADDED]
Hello Hackdealers, we had a lot of requests from people asking ‘ How to download videos online ‘ , so here we have brought to you an app from where you can download videos online from YouTube, Facebook and from any other source directly to your mobile phone withing few seconds. The app allows you to have your favourite videos on your device’s SD card to watch them whenever you want. This app is really easy to use It is a very easy-to-use video downloader whose main strong point is exactly that–you can have get your hands on any video in seconds.
In this post, you will be able to download the add and will also get to know how can you download videos from online within few seconds. For easy explanation, Hackdeal has also added a video mentioned below if you are not able to understand it.
How to use this application
- Click here and download the application.
- While app is downloading, Go to phone settings->privacy->(scroll down)-> Check unknown sources option if it was not checked before.
- Now look for any video in the search bar or paste link of any video in the search bar.
- It will redirect you to the download page.
- Now click on the green arrow above and choose the resolution quality based on your preference.
- The downloaded videos will be stored on your SD card by default, but you can move them around from one location to another, however suits you best.
Features of the app
- Multiple download source
- Easy to use
- 100% safe
- Fast download speed
- Supports multiple resolutions
Guide For How To Download Videos Online From Facebook, Youtube
Total Views : (21)