Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop A555 : 8GB RAM, i3, 1TB HDD @Rs24,555 : Amazon.in
Hey, Hackdealers, we are back with an amazing laptop for you which will serve best to all kinds of needs, be it for office use or for business purpose. A fully loaded, super stylish Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop at such an affordable price that easily fits your pocket.
About Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop A555
Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop A555 comes with an Intel Core i3-5005U (5th Gen) processor, 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 1TB Hard Disk and is available at an amazingly discounted price of Rs. 24,555/- A laptop with such features is nowhere available at such low price. Read below for more technical specifications.
Reviews Of Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop A555
When it comes to reviews, we have personally used this laptop and it has not just fulfilled our need but also has set a standard to what a good laptop actually is. You’d surely like this product. Below are few pics of other users reaction on the product.
Steps To Grab Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop :
2) Go to offers from other sellers and select the piece with price Rs. 24,555/-
3) Add the product to cart.
3) Login/Signup into your amazon account.
4) Select the suitable payment method and buy.
And that’s it, just sit back and relax! Your FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP will be delivered to you within 3-6 business days.
Technical Details Of The Product
- Intel Core i3-5005U (5th Gen) processor
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM | 500 GB Hard Disk
- No OS but has driver cd’s included for Win 7, 8.1 & 10 64bit
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in Germany.
- Great battery life. 80% battery gives a working time of 6.5 hours.
- Power charger: 0% to 100% in just 1.5 hours.
- Total 4 USB Ports: 3 ports USB 3.0, 1 port USB 2.0
- Spill resistant keyboard.
- Silent operation.
Don’t wanna spend all the amount at once? You can buy Fujitsu Lifebook on easy EMI’s starting at Rs 2098.06 per month for 12 months.
EMI options are available from all major banks including ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC, Kotak, SBI Bank, City Bank, Standard Charted etc. on nominal interest charges varying between 12% to 13%
If you like this deal, please share it with your friends and help us grow 🙂
Total Views : (32)