Amazon Super Value Days : Get up to Rs.1000 as Amazon Pay Balance (February 1 & 2)
Hello Hackdealers, like every month, let’s welcome this new month again with Amazon Super Value Days where you can get Free Amazon Pay Balance up to Rs 1,000. Every month at the beginning of a month, Amazon comes up with Super Value Days where you can get discounts on grocery and purchase a full month’s household stock at a discounting price.
This month you can get additional Amazon Pay Balance if you pay via ICICI debit card or credit card. Following is the detailed offer with breakdown of the amount of Amazon Pay Balance you will get on minimum purchase
*All products in the Amazon Pantry store are a part of the Super Value Day offer.*
What is the Offer?
How To Get This Offer :
- Click here to visit offer page
- Add products to your cart
- Pay via suitable method
- Pay via ICICI debit/credit card to get additional benefits
Amazon.in Super Value Day Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.amazon.in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding ebooks and apps.
2. These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. This Amazon.in Super Value Day Gift Card promotion offer (“Offer”), is valid for a period of 2 days only, commencing from 1st February, 2017 12:00 AM to 2nd February, 2017 11:59 PM (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Total Views : (18)